So, apparently in being nominated for the Versatile Blogger award I need to do a few things, one of which is this post. I didn’t even know that there was blogger awards? It’s a pleasant surprise =]
So there are rules to this, which are:
- Nominate 15 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging (or whose blogs you enjoy most).
- Let them know that you have nominated them.
- Share 7 random facts about yourself.
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you.
- Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your blog post.
I am going to nominate 15 blogs that I like which you can visit them all here:
- chromamesilly – she’s super cute and really gets her personality through her posts
- Bliss No.9 – she’s always adding new posts and doing tons of reviews
- Self Professed Product Obsessed – She’s so funny and she is always getting these free packages and telling us all about them.
- Gibby Gotta Blog – this is my personal friend, he’s the best!
- Flouncy Skirts – she’s super inventive
- Nays Desires – all about beauty
- yaskaart – It’s german but you can have it translated if you have chrome
- Pretty and Penniless – have some very creative posts about beauty
- What I found while walking around – this is a totally random blog and I love it!
- Jessica Thornburgh – this is a personal blog but she seems to have some fun adventures
- Mixed Gems – I believe this is a personal blog however she does have some really fun posts – recently she had one about what was on sale on ebay
- B5lineyc – lots of pictures and fun fashion posts
- The Tale of my Heart – A ton of poems which are beautifully written
- I am one of those people who constantly clean, I love to perfect and organize.
- When I was younger I was in gymnastics for 7 years competitively and right before I got to compete internationally I shredded my ACL tendon and had to quit. If I hadn’t had to stop my life goal was to live in Romania and become a gymnast there.
- I graduated top of my class in aesthetics training – receiving the high achievement award – and valedictorian of my high school grad class.
- I was huge into yearbook and basically made my grade 12 yearbook myself
- Before I signed up for aesthetics schooling I was actually accepted into a photography course but decided last minute to do beauty school.
- My favorite color is green
- If I was a boy my parents were going to name me Rex
Alrighty well that’s all I suppose, now I gotta go to the gym! Thanks for the nomination! =]